- This website is operated by Galactic Media Services Pty Ltd ACN 125 728 627 Trading as Evolve Resorts Ltd 12296830. References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean Evolve Resorts.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases you make with us (via the website and directly with advertisers).
- Evolve Resorts advertise Vacation Deals for selected Resorts and while all care is taken to ensure accuracy of the advertisers we make no warranty as to the advertised product, service or offer other than as described by the advertiser. Please take care in reading their advertisements, descriptions and conditions before making a purchase.
(Electronic) Vacation/Resort Vouchers
- Evolve Resorts issues an electronic vacation voucher (travel or holiday voucher) for each deal paid for as advertised on the site to the email address you provide.
- The voucher entitles the holder, provided they meet the advertised terms, to a vacation at the promoted resort as advertised for a period as set out on the voucher.
- The voucher is a deposit for the advertised stay and entitles the holder to accommodation as per the terms and conditions of the resort, and subject to availability when selecting dates.
- The deposit is equivalent to a pre-payment for accommodation and subject to change and cancellation fees, and it is your responsibility to read those terms before purchasing.
- Your voucher will be valid for the length of the redemption of travel period advertised and if not redeemed before or by that date, shall be considered cancelled.
- However, vouchers may be extended or exchanged in some circumstances subject to our advertised terms and conditions
- Evolve Resorts may also offer a credit equivalent in some cases, which can only be used at the site for part or full payment for other holidays and is not redeemable for cash.
- Evolve Resorts reserve the right to waive fees.
- Vouchers may be passed to other qualified guests by requesting and notifying Evolve Resorts customer service team of such an exchange through the member area.
- You can manage your purchases and vouchers in your member area.
10. You can create a free member area within the site without purchasing a holiday.
- Payments are handled by PayPal accepting most major credit cards and PayPal merchant payments. We do not handle or store your credit card details on our servers or with third parties.
- All payments to Evolve Resorts are securely managed by PayPal.
- Payments will be processed as GLOBAL RESORT PROMOTIONS and HOLIDAY BOOKING will display in your transaction list to enable easy identification of the charge.
- Evolve Resorts handle some (part or pre) payments for advertisers and reserve the right to issue refunds or cancel booking payments as per terms and conditions stated here, or as required by law.
- In some cases, further payment may be required by the resort (such as upgrades, fees, taxes, extensions, extra guests) in which case those payments are handled by the resort, and you will be subject to their payment terms and banking conditions separately to Evolve Resorts, usually at the time of confirmed booking.
- Charges are advertised in the currency nominated by the advertiser and may be subject to conversion to your local currency and therefore subject to plus or minus variations from the exact price advertised.
- Your bank may choose to charge fees for transactions. Evolve Resorts include credit card and payment fees in the total price and do not charge additional fees.
- Taxes are included where indicated in the total rate.
Cancellation, Credit and Refunds
- Please select vacations carefully and read the terms and conditions of purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the terms and conditions of the advertised resort and for the promotion/vacation.
- Ordinarily, we cannot refund a voucher because you change your mind, or have not met the terms stated during the purchase process unless required to do so by law.
- A voucher is considered a prepayment and is subject to the usual accommodation cancellation fees of 100%.
- Alternatively, in some circumstances and at our discretion:
- We may offer a credit for the same value to be used at the site for part or full payment of another stay;
- OR, We may choose to refund a portion of a purchase price;
- OR, We may choose to refund the entire amount.
- Where a refund is processed, an admin fee of £20/$25UD will be deducted from the gross amount paid to cover administration and bank fees involved with processing your transaction.
- We will credit or refund customers where the advertiser is unable to confirm a stay after three (confirmed) attempts to confirm a qualified booking with the advertiser’s resort.
- A credit will be issued in the form of a code equal to the amount paid to be used on the site as full or part payment for another stay. The credit has no redeemable cash value and can only be used at the purchase page of the Evolve Resorts website.
Please lodge a ticket in your member area for credit or refund requests.
- Evolve Resorts do not process final confirmations of stays. All reservations are handled directly by the advertiser/resort. We provide a booking system as convenience between yourself and the advertiser.
RESORT BOOKING CANCELLATION AND CHANGE FEES
- Cancellation and change fees are likely to be incurred with the advertiser/resort on any confirmed reservations or bookings you have already made with the resort.
- Evolve Resorts cannot determine those fee’s as the final confirmed booking relationship is between yourself and the advertiser.
- These fees are determined by the advertiser and may be indicated in their conditions advertised or on their websites.
- We provide customer service to assist with any disputes between yourself and the advertiser. You can contact customer service by lodging a ticket in your member area.
- You should never book or pay for a flight until you have a confirmation in writing that your stay is finalised from the advertiser (resort)
- Evolve Resorts and the Advertiser accept no responsibility for costs of flights or subsequent losses where a flight is paid for prior to a confirmation being issued in writing to you.
- Similarly, neither party accepts responsibility for costs of the cancellation of flights should a stay be cancelled by the resort due to other circumstances (such as a change in your qualifications or overbooking by the resort, or natural disaster)
- Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance.
- It is important that you check all of your documentation for your proposed travel to ensure it meets with your requirements and to ensure there have been no misunderstandings before you travel or make a booking with the resort.
- Any additional payments such as inflight meals and excess baggage, taxes, transfers and so forth is solely the responsibility of you, the traveller.
- We recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy at the time you pay for your travel. You should ensure that such insurance will protect you (and your travel party) against booking cancellations, flight cancellations and changes and medical expenses arising from sickness or injury during your travel and protect you against loss or damage to your belongings.
- Evolve Resort and the Advertiser accept no responsibility for costs and losses arising from travel and use of these services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Evolve Resorts do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any act or omission of those advertisers (resorts) including their failure to provide a service whether through their negligence or otherwise.
- We do not make any representation about the standard of the services to be provided by third parties, and we accept no liability in that regard.
- We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, losses, expenses, delays or inconvenience suffered by you in connection with your booking or your travel services, caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part or unless our liability is prescribed by legislation which cannot be excluded.
- Where our liability cannot be excluded, our liability is limited to the amount that you have paid for your services.
Modification of terms
- We may modify our terms and conditions without notice at any time where such amendment does not substantially affect your rights and obligations. If such changes of our terms and conditions substantially affect your rights and obligations we will notify you by email with these changes as they occur.
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make a booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions of each offer which is located on the advertising page and in the checkout and purchasing process.
- These terms will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
(c) 2020 – Galactic Media Services Pty Ltd Level 35 Tower One, International Towers Barangaroo,100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia.